Transition Scout Carbon GX Olive
Hop on the Scout and you're immediately transformed into a projectile.
Our modern day take on the Bottlerocket, the Transition Scout GX Carbon 27.5 Mountain bike will awaken your inner child. Manual here, scrub that, skid there, pedal up this. Freedom to boost everything in sight, overshoot every landing without a care, mixed with no bonking, corner slapping and hooting your way down the trail. Sporty, but just as eager to tackle bigger terrain. The Scout's trail charisma is infectious and willcause you to look at your regular trails through a new perspective. Pedal upand repeat.
The Scout features a full carbon frame made from premium Japanese Toray fiber with a tailored blend of 24T and 30T materials to create the right balance of frame stiffness, strength, and impact toughness. Our unique latex coated EPS molding process allows for sharper frame lines and tighter edge radius control with maximum strength to weight ratio and less wasted material. The 25% overall progression with a linear rate of change works well with air or
coil shocks. The stock 57.5mm shock stroke provides 140mm of rear wheel travel, with the ability to use a 62.5mm stroke shock to get 150mm travel and large usable sag range let you custom tailor your ride.
Transition Scout GX Carbon 27.5 Mountain bike Features
- Full Carbon Frame (Front Triangle, Rear Triangle And Rocker)
- 44mm/56mm Press In Headset
- 148mm Boost Dropout Spacing
- Stock Rear Travel 140mm With 57.5mm Stroke Shock
- Up To 150mm Rear Travel With 62.5mm Stroke Shock
- Enduro Max Sealed Bearings With Bearing Shields On Main Pivot
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Molded Rubber Chainstay, Seatstay & Downtube Protection
- External Rear Brake Cable Routing
- Fully Guided Rear Derailleur Cable Routing In DT And CS
- Water Bottle Storage Inside Front Triangle
- Accessory Mount On Underside Of Top Tube
- 27.5" Tire Clearance Up To 2.6"
- 3.20 kg / 7.05 lbs Frame w / Shock, Complete X01 13.79 kg / 30.4 lbs