RC Vice Black/Camo
The Ride Concepts Vice MTB Shoes introduce the RC Fuzion outsole- an inverse, gradient diameter hexagon pattern designed to bring the pedal closer to the rider. Sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area, allow the pedal to "inject" into the outsole for unrivaled sensitivity.
The RC Fuzion outsole with exclusive inverse gradient hexagons utilizes Ride Concept's DST 6.0 High Grip rubber for the optimal blend of traction and durability. The removable insole features D3O impact protection material under the ball of the foot and heel for increased resilience and comfort from hard landings. Between the insole and upper they've also placed 3mm of EVA for additional support and comfort.
Knowing your vices brings you closer to your obsession. Accepting them makes you invincible.
Ride Concepts Vice MTB Shoes Features
- RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole.
- Suede upper is durable and protective.
- Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort.
- Perforated ventilation for breathability.
- Internal TPU toe protection.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris.
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.