FOX DROPFRAME PRO HELMET Black/Gold
MAXIMUM COVERAGE MOUNTAIN BIKE HELMET FEATURING EAR PROTECTION AND OPEN FACE VENTILATION.
Redefining open-face mountain bike helmets, the Dropframe Pro Helmet has earned Virginia Tech’s best rating (5 STARS) in their Bicycle Helmet Ratings program with the best rating of any helmet they have ever tested. Superlight and extremely comfortable, it's the choice for trail riders seeking more coverage, more confidence, and more fun. This game-changing open-faced enduro helmet features MIPS™, our dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner, and increased coverage for the ears, jaw, and back of the head. This MTB helmet provides the most complete coverage we offer in an open-face helmet.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- 8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for a custom fit
- Weight: 750 g, medium
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 206