Whyte 801 V3 Large
Available for store collection only.
Our 800 hardtails have always offered a fine blend of fun, control and speed. Our SCR design, with no need for an inner chainring clearance, means our engineers were able to re-shape our custom chainstays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride.
The 800 Series frame uses the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 780mm bar. The 800 series bikes also feature a 120mm travel fork, for trail-bike levels of performance.
This latest generation frame bristles with UK design features such as the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
- Frame:6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- Fork:RockShox Recon TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Coil, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Number of Gears:10
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Deore, 10 Speed
- Chainset:Whyte Bikes Alloy Crankset, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 32T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Rear Cassette:SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Chain:SunRace 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket:SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- Rims:WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub:Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub:Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- Front Tyre:Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- Rear Tyre:Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- Brakes:Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Handlebars:Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- Handlebar Grips:Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Headset:FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem:Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Saddle:Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost:Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp