Whyte 801 V4
Available for store collection only.
1x Small Date TBC
1x Medium Date TBC
1x Extra Large Available, 1x Extra Large Date TBC
Our 800 hardtails have always offered a fine blend of fun, control and speed. Our SCR design, with no need for an inner chainring clearance, means our engineers were able to re-shape our custom chainstays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride.
The 800 Series frame uses the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 780mm bar. The 800 series bikes also feature a 120mm travel fork, for trail-bike levels of performance.
This latest generation frame bristles with UK design features such as the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
- Frame:6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- Fork:RockShox Recon TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Coil, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Number of Gears:10
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Deore, 10 Speed
- Chainset:Whyte Bikes Alloy Crankset, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 32T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Rear Cassette:SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Chain:SunRace 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket:SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- Rims:WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub:Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub:Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- Front Tyre:Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- Rear Tyre:Maxxis Forekaster 27.5"x 2.35" Dual Compound, 60TPI
- Brakes:Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Handlebars:Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- Handlebar Grips:Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Headset:FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem:Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Saddle:Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost:Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp